The National School Boards Association is committed to helping ensure each and every student has, not just equal, but equitable opportunities and access to a high quality education. “Equity Matters” shines a spotlight on the importance of educational equity. “Equity Matters” was released at the National School Boards Association’s 2018 Annual Conference in San Antonio, TX.
- Betsy DeVos Approves Testing Flexibility Under ESSA for Two More States
- COMMENTARY: Financial Literacy Transforms Students’ Lives. Here’s Where to Start
- DeVos Seeks to Align Education Grants With Trump-Backed Economic Initiative
- Marion S. Barry Summer Youth Employment Program: A Personal Essay
- No More Scissors. No More Mail. Box Tops for Schools Goes Digital